Dear Patients and Friends
The safety of our patients and staff has always been a top priority. Please be advised that ALL non-essential and elective dental services (ie: dental cleaning appointments) are suspended as of today March 16, 2020 until further notice. If you have an upcoming appointment in the next two weeks for elective treatment, we will be contacting you shortly to reschedule. This recommendation was made by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) as part of our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our dental office will only be treating patients requiring DENTAL EMERGENCY TREATMENT. This includes treatment for:
– Any dental issue causing pain or discomfort
– Any sign of infection including pain, swelling, redness, loss of function/movement
– Trauma of any sort to the teeth, gums, lips and surrounding tissues
– Chipped, broken and/or fractured teeth causing pain
If you have an urgent dental matter, or if you are unsure if your situation is classified as an emergency please contact us. We can and will service both our existing patients and new patients in this capacity at this time. These are unprecedented times and we are making these decisions with everyone’s best interests in mind. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please be aware that we will also be operating under reduced hours.
During this time, we have implemented several measures to allow us to safely provide emergency treatment. These measures include:
– Hand sanitizers located in each operatory, reception desk and in the reception area. Sanitizers are checked and refilled regularly.
– Public touch points such as counters, sinks, reception area, kid’s play area, door handles and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
– Both actively screening (asking questions) and passively screening (signage) our patients for potential disease.
– Toys have been removed from the kid’s play area.
– All employees are prohibited from reporting to work with signs or symptoms of a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
– Maintaining the standards of practice regarding Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) as mandated by the RCDSO.
To assist us with our containment efforts, please do not report to the office if:
– You feel unwell, have a fever, cough, cold or flu-like symptoms.
– If you have recently travelled outside of the country.
– You have been in close contact with someone with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
We appreciate your patience and hope to resume our full range of comprehensive services as soon as possible.
Our Experience Is Your Advantage!
Our experienced dental professionals offer you a personalized dental experience within a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. With over 25 years of clinical expertise, our Malvern Town Centre Dental practice provides comprehensive oral care in all aspects of dentistry to patients of any age and in many different languages (Spanish, Tagalog, Croatian, Punjabi, Hindi and Chinese). Through constant innovation, education and experience we change lives, one smile at a time.
Our Vision And Philosophy
As a dental team we embrace excellence, quality and service. Our philosophy is simple: to treat our patients the way we would like to be treated; with gentle care and a commitment to achieving incredible results that surpass expectations.
Why We Are Different
Our practice is comprised of four lifelong friends (Dr. Randy Singh, Dr. Steven Schneider,Dr. Marty Sekand and Dr. Ken Jandoo) who share a common goal in dentistry: to give our patients the best smile with the most comfort possible. Our experience in all aspects of dentistry ensures that we can find the right solution for all your dental needs at any time.
With i-CAT FLX 3D Imaging, Unlock A New World!
Available at our Richmond Hill Location!
Are your dental insurance benefits expiring at the end of the year? If you don’t use it you’ll lose it! Don’t let your unused insurance benefits or the yearly deductible you have already paid for go to waste. Call us soon to reserve time for your treatment needs. Our schedule tends to get very busy towards the end of the year so don’t wait until the last moment. Let us help you to love your smile today!