As Dentists, we are trained in infection control and prevention and have always kept our patients safe before and throughout the Covid 19 pandemic. Keeping our patients safe is our top priority.
We believe that Dental Care is Health Care and will treat anyone regardless of vaccination status. You DO NOT HAVE to be vaccinated to receive dental treatment.
At Malvern Town Centre Dental We are ready to take care of you and your family’s dental needs in a safe and protected environment. In addition to our already strict infection control standards, we have updated our protocols to keep you safe during this pandemic.
Please watch the video below for more information:
These measures include:
• Covid 19 Screening questions before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
• Limiting the number of people in our reception area – you may have to wait out in your car until your provider is ready for you.
• Contactless temperature checks for all patients upon entry and hand sanitization will be provided.
• Patients will be asked to wear their own mask at all times when they are in the office, except when they are undergoing care. Patients entering without a mask will be given one.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean slightly less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
• Public touchpoints such as counters, sinks, door handles and knobs and other areas throughout the office are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
• Plastic barriers will be temporarily installed at the reception areas and we will encourage contactless payment.
• Doors, barriers and curtains have been installed over treatment room entrances to create a closed airspace and reduce the risk of aerosol spread.
• Medical grade air filtration units have been installed throughout the office and in treatment rooms. The Surgically Clean Air system will purify the air in a closed space every 4 minutes. Please see https://surgicallycleanair.com
We look forward to seeing you again. To make an appointment, call our office at 416 297-5513 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this pandemic. We value your trust and look forward to being your partner in healthcare!
The Team at Malvern Town Centre Dental
Our Experience Is Your Advantage!
Our experienced dental professionals offer you a personalized dental experience within a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. With over 25 years of clinical expertise, our Malvern Town Centre Dental practice provides comprehensive oral care in all aspects of dentistry to patients of any age and in many different languages (Spanish, Tagalog, Croatian, Punjabi, Hindi and Chinese). Through constant innovation, education and experience we change lives, one smile at a time.
Our Vision And Philosophy
As a dental team we embrace excellence, quality and service. Our philosophy is simple: to treat our patients the way we would like to be treated; with gentle care and a commitment to achieving incredible results that surpass expectations.
Why We Are Different
Our practice is comprised of four lifelong friends (Dr. Randy Singh, Dr. Steven Schneider,Dr. Marty Sekand and Dr. Ken Jandoo) who share a common goal in dentistry: to give our patients the best smile with the most comfort possible. Our experience in all aspects of dentistry ensures that we can find the right solution for all your dental needs at any time.
With i-CAT FLX 3D Imaging, Unlock A New World!
Available at our Richmond Hill Location!
Are your dental insurance benefits expiring at the end of the year? If you don’t use it you’ll lose it! Don’t let your unused insurance benefits or the yearly deductible you have already paid for go to waste. Call us soon to reserve time for your treatment needs. Our schedule tends to get very busy towards the end of the year so don’t wait until the last moment. Let us help you to love your smile today!